A wide range of hardfill materials are produced for multiple applications in infrastructure, commercial and residential construction markets. Product data sheets are available for some of these products showing typical characteristics. Please contact us for more information or technical assistance.
- DQ100 – General All Passing 100
- DQ65 – General All Passing 65
- DQ40 – General All Passing 40
- GAP20 – General All Passing 20
- GAP10 – General All Passing 10
- GAP7 – General All Passing 7
- CF – Crusher Fines – (often used as a pipe bedding, and surface blinding material – check your customer specification first)
- TR – Clay Stripping
- SPR – Soft Pit Run – Bulldozer ripped or blasted weathered rock and clay from the upper quarry layers
Please note: The following Drury Quarry products contain recycled concrete, and as such can have a higher than average pH value due to residual cement content. Hence careful consideration should be given to where they are used.
- CCB – Crushed Masonry Block – recycled product – all passing 20mm, or 10mm
- DQW40 – Drury Quarry 40 – cement washings ( recycled product) – a General All Passing (GAP) 40mm hardfill. Produced by mixing a DQ 40 with dewatered waste concrete which has been left to dry.
- GAP 100 – General All Passing 100
- GAP 65 – General All Passing 65
- GAP 40 – General All Passing 40
- GAP 20 – General All Passing 20
- GAP 7 – General All Passing 7
- ROP – Run of Pit – blasted weathered rock and silty clay from the upper quarry layers